Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mary Christmas

I wish you a Mary Christmas.

A foot-filled Christmas.

A time of sitting at His feet. Listening. Learning. Sharing.

"She had a sister called Mary who sat at the Lord's feet, listening to what he said." Luke 10:39 (NIV) 

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Isaiah 52:7 (NIV)

I wish you a Mary Christmas.

A fragrance-filled Christmas.

A time of staying at His feet. Praying. Worshiping. Rejoicing.

"This Mary, whose brother Lazarus now lay sick was the same one who poured perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair." John 11:2 (NIV)

"But thanks be to God who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing." 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (NIV)

I wish you a Mary Christmas.

A faith-filled Christmas.

A time of submitting at His feet. Receiving. Clinging. Trusting.

"When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said, 'Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.'" John 11:32 (NIV)

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation." Psalm 13:5 (NIV)

I wish you a Mary Christmas.

Not just today. But every day.

"I am the Lord's servant, Mary answered." Luke 1:38a

"And Mary said, 'My soul glorifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant." Luke 1:46-48



MARY CHRISTMAS!

Copyright © 2009 by Sandra Heska King

2 comments:

lynnmosher said...

Awesome, Sandy! Very unique and interesting. I loved this! May you have a merry and Mary Christmas! Abundant blessings to you and your sweet family!

Sandra Heska King said...

Thank you, Lynn. Praying you encounter the fragrance of His presence in a very real way this season.

Related Posts with Thumbnails